Senior Analog Design Engineer (contract)
Level of experience: 10 years +
Duration: Initially four months but with the possibility to extend
Education: Minimum Masters degree in Electronics Engineering
Thalia Design Automation is an Electronic Design Automation solutions provider targeting analog and RF chip design markets. Our value proposition is to combine proprietary design tools with unique methodology and in-house analog design expertise to support customers to more quickly and efficiently address:
- Migrating current designs and IP across different target technologies and foundries
- Efficiently creating derivative variants of a design for alternative applications
- Generating and/or assisting in the development of new IP
- Reducing cost and cycle time of Custom IC Design
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our engineering team as a Senior Analog Design Engineer, initially for four months, but with the possibility to extend the contract.
Core Job Functions:
The role will be for a CMOS circuit designer with an interest in a variety of high performance Analog Mixed signal blocks such as ADC, Sigma delta Modulator, Bandgap, LDO , Temp sensor (PTAT) , VCOs, PLLs, ADCs, LNA, Xtal, RCosc and power management blocks. You will focus on delivering highly competitive Analog blocks with leading edge performance using innovative architectures and circuit implementations. You will have an excellent understanding of Analog and CMOS circuit design and of Analog IC layout in deep sub-micron CMOS technology and will provide direction and supervision for layout implementation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- M.tech/M.E or equivalent in Electronic Engineering,
- Strong commercial experience in CMOS Design
- 10+ year’s experience of designing high performance analog circuits in deep submicron CMOS technology
- You will be a strong team player, able to operate as both an innovator and an implementer
- You will participate in multi-site developments across different time zones and cultures requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Cadence ADE , ADEXL, Explorer, Schematic editor and ocean scripting – mandatory
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical approach is desired with a clear track record of success and delivery
- Experience with advanced circuit simulation tools and EM simulation tools is a benefit
Thalia Design Automation Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended to be inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Please apply by emailing us with a covering note and your CV.